-->

Bloggers' Meeting 2015 in Cambridge with Vegan Almond Cookies Recipe

Hello everyone!   (Almond Biscuits recipe at the bottom).

I hope you're all well.  I just thought I would share with you some of what's been happening with me lately as it's January 2015, and the start of a new year...meaning new thoughts, ideas and plans are coming together!

I started this year with a bloggers' get-together.  I met up with two prolific health bloggers... the author and owner of www.emagrecercerto.com - who is my best friend, Yamily Benigni, and also Ana Audun  - the writer and owner of www.corracomigo.com.  Yamily lives in Cambridge, UK, and Ana lives in Copenhagen, Denmark.

We thought we would meet up to chat through some new ideas and plans for 2015, as well as to motivate one another.  Here is a pic of our meeting:-


Personally, I have decided to be more proactive this year in helping people to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.  This includes aiding my viewers and subscribers to become more interested in healthy cooking, as well as encouraging them to try new foods and recipes.  I also want to become more of an adviser for people regarding healthy weight loss and following a healthy lifestyle.  In addition to this, I aim to branch out more and incorporate more blog and vlog entries of cultural and social interest to people, with a healthy lifestyle take-off or theme running through.


Our meeting also got me thinking about a healthy snack idea which is holistic, natural and can be shared amongst friends at such a social event as this.  And I came up with a healthy almond biscuit/cookie recipe.  It is gluten-free and dairy-free so no need to worry about any attendees having dairy or gluten allergies, and of course they are suitable for vegans.  
See the recipe here:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel